Monday, December 1, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: TESTING MY FELLOW CLASSMATES' IMMERSIVE LIBRARIES

In this screenshot I visited Ricardo Martins immersive library to see what content he posted. 


Here I took a screenshot of me in Ricardo's library viewing a video that he posted to it. 
Here I took a screenshot of the 5 videos that Ricardo posted to his library. 
Here in this screenshot I am visiting Shane's immersive library. 
here I am trying to view a video that Shane posted onto his library. 
here I stepped back and took a screenshot of the 5 videos that Shane has posted to his library. 
here is a screenshot of me visiting Julia Hoffman's immersive library. 

In this screenshot I am viewing a paper that she posted onto her library. 

Here i am viewing about four elements that Julia has created on her immersive library. 

This is me going to three of my classmates immersive libraries to view what they had done in theirs. i decided to view Ricardo's, Shane's and Julia's. I observed all of the papers and videos that they had posted and they did a great job with them. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc



No comments:

Post a Comment