Monday, December 1, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: ADDING 10 NEW CONTENT ELEMENTS TO MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY



In this screenshot I am adding one of the 10 contents to my immersive library. 
Here is a screenshot of 2 of my research papers that I have added to my immersive library. 
Here is a combination of a video and 2 papers that I have added onto my immersive library. 
In this screenshot i am adding another paper to my immersive library. 
Here is my final screenshot that I took of my immersive library as a whole complete with all of the papers and videos that I have added to it. 


This is me adding 10 new content elements to my immersive library on top of what I have already in my library. The goals here was to use a mix of the research papers that I have found and the videos. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc






No comments:

Post a Comment