Wednesday, November 26, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: ADDING 5 PDF PAPERS TO MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY



Here is a screenshot of me adding one of my research papers that I had gathered in the previous weeks onto my virtual world. 
Here I am adding another paper to my world. I entered the URL for the object that I created in the box to the left. 
Here is another paper that I added . In this screenshot I am controlling the page with the mouse. 
In this screenshot I added my final paper to my virtual library and I am trying to place it neatly in order near the others. 
Here I stepped back and took a screenshot of all of my papers in my library. 

This is me adding five of my research papers to my virtual world on Meshmoon. I did that by creating shapes and placing the papers in them. This is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc


No comments:

Post a Comment