Friday, November 14, 2014

Final #3: Group 3D Building Project

Here I started my part of the project by constructing the house. I put a front door and a chimney on the house as well. 
Here I am making front stairs to the house. 
I am on the roof making the unit for the central air for the house. 
In this screenshot I made four solar panels for the house on the roof. 
Here I am making a side door to the house so that it can have two exits. 
This is me looking at my finished house.

This whole final is a group project. My part of the project was to make the house. My team members will be constructing the surrounding areas around the house. 

This is me working on a group project making a 3D building project. My part of the project was to construct the house . It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc








No comments:

Post a Comment