Friday, November 14, 2014

WebGL Chrome Experiments Using Google's Chrome Browser

The first WebGL Experiment that I chose was the Racer S. I chose this experiment because I really enjoyed the graphics  and the sound. 

Here is a screenshot of the racing car going around the track in a spectators view. Racer S
Here is a screenshot of the Experiment in the race car in a drivers view. Incredible graphics. Racer S


The second WebGL experiment that I chose was Car Visualizer Classics. I chose this experiment because I really enjoy looking at older model cars and this experiment you can view different older cars and choose different ones and colors. Really nice graphics. 
This is a screenshot of me viewing this 1963 car. As you can see it had amazing 3D graphics and it allows me to look around using my mouse. Car Visualizer Classics 
Here I am looking at a different car and I selected a different color as well. Here I turned the camera to the back of the car so that I can view the exhaust of this vehicle. That is what is so great about this experiment. Car Visualizer Classics 


The third and last WebGL experiment was the over the hills . I chose this one because I found the graphics and controls really interesting. It allowed me to drop the needle in a record player and then turn the handle to start the music. while the music is playing I can move the record. Amazing experiment and good music. 
Here is a screenshot of the record player before I place the needle down to start the music. over the hills 
In this screenshot the music is already playing and it allows me to move the record to alter the music. Great graphics and control. over the hills  





No comments:

Post a Comment