Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Final #4:High Resolution Avatar



This screenshot show the option of selecting a head size for your avatar. 
In this screenshot there is an option of selecting a size for the torso. 
In this screenshot I am adding clothes to my avatar but it did not load so well on my computer but as you can see I added shoes, pants, and a shirt. 

In this screenshot I was using the eyelashes option to put different eyelashes on my avatar. 
Here I was using the option for different teeth for my avatar. 
This screenshot shows the option to select the age, gender, muscle, height, weight, and color. All of those option can be controlled totally by you. 
This screenshot shows that I can change the color clothes that I selected for my avatar. In the screenshot I am changing the color of his jeans to a darker color. 


This is me using the MakeHuman software where you can create a high resolution avatar. You have full control of the customization of the avatar from its height to how big its torso is. The visuals on this software is amazing. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc




No comments:

Post a Comment