Thursday, September 18, 2014

Midterm 1


 This is screenshot of the photo on gimp.

This is a screenshot of me writing my name at the top of the picture.

This is a screen shot off me using the eyedropper tool as I captured the original color of his eye around the red. Notice that I also zoomed the photo up to focus on his eyes.

This is a screenshot of the right eye completed using the paintbrush with the color I chose with the eyedropper.
This is the final picture with the red eye gone. Very cool how that worked out.


This is screenshots of me using GIMP and removing red eyes from a photo. I did that by using the eye dropper tool on GIMP and focusing on the real color of the eye and then used the paintbrush tool to fill in the red in the eye.  It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, vistit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment