Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Midterm 5


I started off by writing my name on the "monster" photo on GIMP with the paint brush on star mode.

This is a screenshot of me saving the image as a Progressive JPEG file.
This is the image saved as a progressive JPEG file.

This is a screenshot of me saving the image as a interlaced PNG file. 
This is the image saved as a interlaced PNG file. 

In this midterm assignment I had to upload the "monster" image and write my name on it with the paintbrush tool on GIMP. Then I had to save the image  two different ways. I had to save it as a progressive JPEG file and then as a interlaced PNG file. 

This is screenshots of me saving the "monster" image as a progressive JPEG file and a interlaced PNG file. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. the course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive  BC portal  at  http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment