Saturday, September 20, 2014

Midterm 3


I first uploaded the picture on GIMP.
Then I started by writing my name in big letters on the picture before anything.
Then I started to read the tutorials in the textbook to learn how to save images in different web formats.
Then I saved the image as a JPEG file under file extension.
This is the final picture saved as a JPEG file.
This is when I saved the photo as a GIF file under the file extension box.
This is the final picture saved as a GIF file.
This is when I saved the photo as a PNG file under the file extension box.

This is the final picture when I saved it as a PNG file. 


This is screenshots of me saving the image of the ball under GIMP with different web formats. The formats that I saved the image as was JPEG, GIF, and PNG. I changed the format of the file under the file extension box and then selected which format I wanted to use.  It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education Course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For Details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment