Monday, September 22, 2014

Midterm #4


Welcome to Mesh Moon's Winter Landscape. I took this screen shot of my avatar in the  winter landscape world by having my friend log into the same world and take a screenshot of me as I did of him so that we have a screen shot of each other. Then I used the crop tool so that I can focus on my avatar and I added my name in orange so that it can be visible. I also used the select region tool along with the text box so that I can insert a greeting into my screen shot.

This is a greeting card with a screenshot of my avatar in the winter landscape world. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics . For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment