Thursday, September 18, 2014

Midterm 2

 This is a screenshot of when I uploaded the cat photo on GIMP.
I started off by writing my name at the top of the picture and then with the select region tool I made a region right near the cats mouth.
I then filled in the region with the color white .
I then used the text tool and made another region inside the white region so that I can put it text. Along with that I used the text toolbox to decide on the color text and size.

Here is the final product with the caption in the photo in red.

This is my work using GIMP  putting in a text box with captions onto a photo. I used the select region tool and made the box in the photo and then I filled it in with white. I then proceeded to using a text box and put in some text in the the region I had selected earlier. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. Fpor details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment