Thursday, October 9, 2014

Class 5, Assignment 10

This is a screenshot of me taking the survey.

 Another screenshot of me completing the survey. 

Completing the survey.

Doing the last parts of the survey. 
This is my final digital identity map. 

It took me 20 minutes to complete this identity survey.  I just took a survey that asked me about my email accounts, social media account, gaming accounts, and avatars on virtual worlds. This survey does tell me that I do not really care about the social media so much. I only have a Facebook account and that is it. I try to limit myself from putting my identity out on the web because you never know who can be watching and who can be looking to take your identity. My digital identity map is simple and that is because I am simply that "simple." It was good completing this because it made me realize that some people actually do have multiple accounts for social media and for online gaming. I do not know if that is such a great idea because your identity is just spreading throughout the web in so many different ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment