Thursday, October 23, 2014

Class 7 Web GL: Processing with PlayCanvas

Here is a screenshot of me starting the basic keyboard input tutorial.
Here is the project that we had to do. 
Here I am still continuing the tutorial.
This is the tutorial basic mouse input. 
This is the script involved in the basic mouse tutorial. 
Here is the program that we had to play. 
Continuing the tutorial. 
Here is the basic Camera tutorial. 
Here is a screenshot of me reading the tutorial.
here is the diagram that was in the tutorial. 
Here is me making my own keyboard input program. 
I am putting in the script. 
Here is the final program and it allows me to use the arrow keys to move the box. 
Here I am starting my program for the  mouse input.  
Here I am putting my script into the program. 
I am doing my program and using the basic camera options. 
Here is the final image of the program as I zoomed into the program and changed color using the options for the camera. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment