Thursday, October 30, 2014

Class 9: Customizing my Avatar


In this exercise I was practicing using all of the setting on editing my avatar in different ways and also had the avatar respond in different ways as well. It was great customizing the avatar. 


Here is a screenshot of my original avatar on the edit avatar page.
Here I switched the avatar to a man and I put a muscular upper body on him which was an option on the left hand side of the edit avatar page. 
then I switched the avatar to a businessman and I made him look like he is sitting on something. 
Then I switched it back to a robot but changed the color to a yellow robot and I made him fall to the floor like he died. 
Here is the final screenshot of the avatar that i decided to stick with the yellow robot. 





No comments:

Post a Comment