Thursday, October 9, 2014

Class 6 Step 3

In this screenshot I am re-sizing or scaling my original half dollar coin to a smaller coin. 
I transformed my old coin to this new smaller golden Susan B. coin and attempted to draw her. 
In this screenshot I finished drawing the body and I began writing "Liberty" at the top.
Here I was writing in "In God we Trust" on the left hand side. 
Here is the final image of the Susan B. golden dollar with my name on it. 

Here I was re sizing my half dollar coin on Microsoft Word to a small coin. 
In this screenshot I began by filling in the new coin in a golden color. 
Here I am attempting to draw in the figure from the coin. 
I then started to put in the word "Liberty" and the date 1999.
I then put "In God We Trust" on the left hand side of the coin. 


Here is the final image of the golden coin that I made . I cropped the original image from Word on GIMP and put my name on it. 








No comments:

Post a Comment