Monday, October 13, 2014

Class 6 Assignment 6

This is a screenshot of me reading the concept of Exquisite Forest. 
Here I am looking at a tree that someone made and each leaf has different designs on it that are animations. 
Here is a screenshot of me viewing a animation of the tree in the last screenshot. 
Here I am looking at another tree that someone creates and I selected a leaf and it shows me a preview of the animation in a small screen. 
here is the animation that was showed to me in the small screen in the past screenshot. 
This screenshot is another tree that someone else created. 
This is the animation of the tree in the last screenshot.

Exquisite Forest is a website that allows people to add on to animation that others have worked on by adding on to a tree. Someone will literally start a tree and then start adding animations to the tree which will get added on as leafs. People can then sign in and add there own animations to the tree as a continuation of someone else's tree or they can start their own. I tried to start my own but at this time we are unable to add to the forest because it had=s been locked. 







No comments:

Post a Comment