Sunday, October 5, 2014

Midterm 10

This is a screenshot of m starting the house and I put in a custom roof texture I found online and then I also added windows.
I added the door to the picture with a window on the door along with the door handle.I also added the wooden frame on the window that makes a cross.
I added a sun to the picture and put my name in it . and I also added the curved lines to make it look like the sun is shining on the house.
Here I made a chimney and made a brick texture to it and I also added a cloud of smoke coming out of it.
In this screenshot I made the sky and grass by making two rectangles and coloring them in and then sending them  to the back to make them go behind the house and sun.
I made a fence that goes on the side of the house by making a rectangle with a triangle at the top and then I grouped it and copied and pasted it to make the whole fence.
In this screenshot I used the scribble option to make the dog and then I filled it in in black and gave it eyes and a collar.
In this screenshot it shows me creating the kids by using the scribble tool and drawing in the clothes,body, hands, shoes, etc.
This screenshot shows the kids completed and in the photo and I also made strings with balloons with the kids holding them.
This is the final picture the last thing I did was get an image of real grass and I made it the texture of the grass in this picture to make it look more realistic. 


This is screenshots of me experimenting the drawing tools in Microsoft Word and making a house and the background with the sun and kids. All of the work such as the texture and patterns were all made in Microsoft Word. It is a Midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc 

No comments:

Post a Comment