Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Class 8, Scratch Animated Greeting Card

In this screenshot I am starting my greeting card by putting some text.
Here I am making some Christmas trees as Bitmap graphics.
Here I took a screenshot after I made a snowflake and a candy cane. 
In this screenshot I just finished drawing a skate and also a sleigh. 
Here I am organizing my images so that everything fits evenly on the card.
I am recording a Christmas song so that it will play when the space bar is clicked. 
Here I am using the scripts so that text pops up when you press the space bar.
I am editing the music that I recorded so that it will play after the Santa "ho ho ho" that I recorded. 
This is the projects page on Scratch and I added some description about the project. 
This is the final image oif my greeting card that I created on Scratch using Bitmap and vector graphics. Here is the link to the project on Scratch: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/31852370/ 










No comments:

Post a Comment