Thursday, October 23, 2014

Class 7:Final Preparation :Choosing a JavaScript programming track

Khan Academy
Khan Academy
Khan Academy
Khan Academy
Khan Academy
Khan Academy
Khan Academy
Khan Academy
Khan Academy
These screenshots above were of Khan academy. I believe that this program was easy to use but I found that some of the directions that they gave us were hard to follow . I found myself getting stuck several times during the tutorial. 
Code Academy
Code Academy
Code Academy
Code Academy
Code Academy
Code Academy
Code Academy
Code Academy
Code Academy
Code Academy
These screenshots were of code academy. I believe that code academy was easy to use and it was easier to understand. It had great steps so that we can follow along and create these scripts. 
this is Learnstreet.com and it did not work here is the screenshot showing what it displayed. 


Between the three programs that we were suppose to view my favorite one was Code Academy. I found it very easy to use and follow. Also the hints that they gave you when you got stuck were very helpful and it was a learning experience. Khan Academy was the opposite because it was hard to follow and it was not fun going through the tutorial. Code academy I actually felt like I was learning something. 










No comments:

Post a Comment