Friday, October 3, 2014

Midterm 9

In this screenshot I began by making the shape with the class information in the rectangle and filling it in blue. I also made the next step called BITMAPS and made that one an oval texture of wood.
In this screenshot I started another link to BITMAPS  which is JPEG file ad I made that shape a triangle and filled it in green.
The next link to BITMAPS was the PNG file and I made that the shape of a star and filled it in with a texture of marble.
Here is the final Course Diagram Drawing and I finished it by adding another link to BITMAPS called GIF file and I made that one with the shape of a cross and filled it in with a texture. 

I saved the document on Google Drive at the following link to download : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzmWuaRwo9HBQ0p3WmppTXRuSEU/edit

This is screenshots of me using Microsoft Word and making a course diagram using shapes and different colors and textures.  It is a Midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc 

No comments:

Post a Comment