Monday, October 13, 2014

Class 6 Assignment 7


This is a screenshot of the first page that pops up on Canva when yo open an account.
Here is my first design I made the boat a background and then I added a crab in the boat and a seagull on the bank of the river and a anchor in the water. 
In my second design I made the fighter plane the background and then added some text that goes well with the movie "Top Gun" with Tom Cruise. 
In my third design I made a advertisement of a public skating event at BC and I put some details to the right of the image and a picture to the left. 
For my final design I made another advertisement for my personal cruise line company. I put a picture of a cruise ship in the middle and the background is clear blue water which reminds you of vacation. 

Answers to Questions:
1. Canva is a program that allows you to make designs using images that they have provided by simply dragging it on to the blank page on the right. Canava even gives you templates to work with so you do not have to come up with it on your own. It is an easy way to make designs for posters, advertisements, or even business cards. So it is really designed for anyone to use but it is definetely an easy way to great designs. 
2. Canva is a vector graphic because you can re-size the design that you create and it will not destroy the quality of the image in any way. It allows you to scale the images to fit a certain size. 
3. Canva is similar to Piktochart because it allows you to choose from designs on the left and drag them over to your blank document and work with it such as increase the size and add text. 
4. Canva is different than PiktoChart because Canva literally has thousands of images and designs to choose from and Piktochart only had a limited few to use.Also another difference that I noticed was that PiktoChart was easier when it came time to load your final image and Canva you had to pay for a download of the final product.  





No comments:

Post a Comment