Thursday, October 23, 2014

Class 8: Getting Started with Vector and Bitmap Graphics in Scratch

Here is the screenshot of me viewing the video on Scratch.com. 
This screenshot shows the conformation that I signed up for an account on Scratch. 
Here I am working on the tutorial on Scratch and getting to know the website.
In this screenshot I am practicing using Scratch by inserting sound into an image.  
Here I am viewing the different projects that Scratch has to work on in the website. 
This screenshot is of me reading about Vector graphics on Scratch.
Here I am reading about the paint editor that Scratch has to edit there graphics. 
This is me constructing my Vector Graphic. I put a background and added my name. 
Here is the final Vector Graphic that I made on Scratch and there is sound in it as well. Here is the link to link directly to the graphic to view it: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/31096320/ 
Here I am working on my Bitmap Graphic on Scratch.
Here I am adding motion to my graphic. The motion will happen when the viewer clicks their space bar. 
This final screenshot is my final Bitmap Graphic that I made on Scratch. Here is the link that links to the graphic directly on Scratch : http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/31098966/










No comments:

Post a Comment