Thursday, October 16, 2014

Class 7 Assignments

This is me working on GIMP using the stroke tool.
This is the stoke.png file where I used stroke tool to create these images. 
This is a screenshot of me working on GIMP using the pasteinto tool.
This is the pasteinto.png file where I used the paste into tool to paste in a image into a selection. 
This is a screenshot of me using transparency on GIMP. 
This is the transparency.png  file where I used the transparency opacity tool to fade out a pattern within a selection. 
This is a screenshot of me using text and making it different font, size, and transparency. 
Here is the text.png file where I used the text box and made different text with different font, size, and transparency. 

This is a screenshot of me using the scale tool. 
This is the scale1.png file where I scaled a midterm to half its size.
This is scale2.png where I scaled the image manually not by ratio. 






No comments:

Post a Comment