Wednesday, October 15, 2014

midterm 7

Here I uploaded the picture of Donald Trump that I found on Google onto GIMP.
In this screenshot I uploaded the logo that we are going to use as the eyes in the picture. I just finished making the logo a circle from the original square picture.
I put the logo on the eyes of Donald Trump. 
here I made the black banner at the bottom of the picture that will have text in it. 
Here I added the text into the black banner at the bottom.I made it different font and color. 
Here is a screenshot of me exporting the photo as a PSD file because it does not upload on the blog. 
Here is the final image exported as a JPEG file. 

This is me experimenting with GIMP using layers and practicing with the different tools such as the text box, rectangle tool, circle tool, and the cropping tool. I also worked with GIMPS different text fonts, colors, and sizes. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education class that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For Details, visit the Immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc







No comments:

Post a Comment